Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Practice EKG Strips

01 Identify the following rhythm.


a. First degree heart block
b. Second degree heart block type I
c. Second degree heart block type II
d. Complete heart block

02 Identify the following rhythm.


a. First degree heart block
b. Second degree heart block type I
c. Second degree heart block type II
d. Complete heart block

03 Identify the following rhythm.


a. First degree heart block
b. Second degree heart block type I
c. Second degree heart block type II
d. Complete heart block

04 Identify the following rhythm.


a. First degree heart block
b. Second degree heart block type I
c. Second degree heart block type II
d. Complete heart block

05 Identify the following rhythm.


a. First degree heart block
b. Second degree heart block type I
c. Second degree heart block type II
d. Complete heart block

Answers
01. b. Second degree heart block type I
02. d. Complete heart block
03. a. First degree heart block
04. d. Complete heart block
05. c. Second degree heart block type II 

No comments:

Post a Comment