I have been in nursing for 35 years and have worked in a variety of settings including hospice, long term care, med-surg, supervision, cath lab, ER, special procedures and critical care. I enjoy working as a float nurse because it gives me a variety of clinical experiences. I am also a CPR, ACLS, and PALS instructor at our local hospital.
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Practice Rhythm Strips 287
Identify the following rhythms.
1. Atrial flutter with variable ventricular response
2. Sinus bradycardia with a couplet of PVCs
3. Normal sinus rhythm with PACs
4. Normal sinus rhythm with trigeminal PVCs
5. Ventricular tachycardia changing to first degree block