I have been in nursing for 33 years and have worked in a variety of settings including hospice, long term care, med-surg, supervision, cath lab, ER, special procedures and critical care. I enjoy working as a float nurse because it gives me a variety of clinical experiences. I am also a CPR, ACLS, and PALS instructor at our local hospital.
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Practice Rhythm Strips 258
Identify the following rhythms.
1. Sinus bradycardia, sinus arrhythmia
2. Normal sinus rhythm with a multifocal couplet
3. Normal sinus rhythm with a PAC
4. Normal sinus rhythm with PJCs
5. Supraventricular tachycardia