The Dying Heart

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain......Time to die....."  Roy Battey- from the Movie Blade Runner.




Idioventricular rhythm











Agonal rhythm

Agonal rhythm

Agonal rhythm

Agonal rhythm






Asystole









"I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life... anybody's life... my life. All he'd wanted was the same answers the rest of us want. Where do I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do is sit there and watch him die." Decker- from the movie Blade Runner







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EKG Rhythm Strip Quiz 52: Heart Blocks

EKG Rhythm Strip Quiz 1

EKG Quiz 100 strips