EKG Quiz: Paced Rhythms 335
01. Identify the following rhythm: a. AV paced b. Atrial paced c. Ventricular paced d. Biventricular paced 02. Identify the following rhythm: a. Atrial paced b. Biventricular paced c. AV paced d. Ventricular paced 03. Identify the following rhythm: a. Ventricular paced with failure to pace b. Ventricular paced with failure to capture c. Ventricular paced with failure to sense d. Ventricular paced with a PVC 04. Identify the following rhythm: a. Atrial fibrillation with demand ventricular pacing b. Ventricular paced with failure to sense c. Ventricular paced with failure to capture d. Ventricular paced with failure to fire 05. Identify the following rhythm: a. Biventricular paced b. Ventricular paced c. AV paced d. Atrial paced 06. Identify the following rhythm: a. Ventricular paced with a wide complex rhythm b. Ventricular paced with bigeminal PVCs c. Ventricular paced with failure to sense d. 100% Ventricular paced 07. Identi...





I would like to use your image of trigeminy for a book I am writing,
ReplyDeleteWould you allow this?
Jamie
jamie_bisson@hotmail.com
Jamie,
ReplyDeleteFeel free to use any of the content of these blogs. I post them for educational purposes. If you want, you may reference the image as "Image courtesy of Float Nurse- Mike." This should avoid any potential problems once your material becomes copyrighted. Thank you for your inquiry. Best wishes on your book! Mike
Dear Mike,
ReplyDeleteAs an educator, I would also like to use some of your Pediatric Rhythm strips to help pediatric nurses with competency training. Is this alright with you? Diana dilady22@gmail.com
Diana,
DeleteYes, you may use any of the strips that I have posted. I post them simply to help others practice and learn basic EKG rhythms. Thank you for asking.