01. The answer is: a. Magnesium
02. The answer is: a. Epinephrine. Agonal rhythm is an example of a PEA rhythm. Always review and treat the reversible cause of the PEA cardiac arrest.
03. The incorrect answer is: c. Adenosine
04. The answer is: c. Epinephrine. This tachyarrhythmia is an example of PEA. Always review and treat the reversible cause of the PEA cardiac arrest.
05. The answers are a. Atropine and c. Romazicon (Flumazenil) Versed is a short-acting benzodiazepine. Romazicon (Flumazenil) is the reversal agent for this class of medications. In this situation, make sure the patient is well oxygenated. Increase the FI02 or apply a non-rebreather mask or give positive pressure ventilations.