01. The answer is: d. The rhythm is irregular. The P waves are upright and uniform but are not paired with a QRS complex. The atria and ventricles are beating independently of one another.
02. The answer is: a. Atropine
03. The answers are: b. Epinephrine is a positive chronotrope and increases the heart rate and d. Epinephrine is an alpha adrenergic agonist and will cause vasoconstriction. It also has positive inotropic activities that increase myocardial contraction
04. The answer is: c. It improves myocardial contractility and increases the sinoatrial node rate
05. The answer is: a. Transcutaneous pacing