01. The answer is; b. The CT scan results and lab results should be ready within 45 minutes.
02. The answer is: a. 60 minutes. 10 minutes—patient seen by the ED physician for an initial assessment. • 15 minutes—patient seen by the stroke team • 25 minutes—non-contrast CT scan performed • 45 minutes—CT scan results available to the stroke team and decision made for treatment • 60 minutes—initiation of fibrinolytic therapy within 3 hours of stroke symptoms unless contraindicated.
03. The answer is: All of the above.
04. b. Atrial fibrillation. A left atrial clot may develop with atrial fibrillation
05. The answer is: b. 185 and 110 mm Hg