01. The incorrect answer is: d. The anticoagulant effects of aspirin help to reduce the size of the clot. Aspirin has antiplatelet activities and helps to prevent the thrombus from increasing in size.
02. The answer is: a. 30 minutes. The door to needle time is less than 30 minutes.
03. The answer is: c. 90 minutes
04. The answer is: d. II, III, aVF. These are contiguous leads for the inferior wall of the left ventricle.
05. The answer is: d. Lateral wall of the left ventricle (I, aVL, V5, V6). Answer A: Anterior wall (V3-V4), Answer B: Tall R waves and ST depression in V1-V3 suggest a posterior wall MI. Answer C: Septal (V1-V2 septal) Answer E: Right ventricular infarction (V4R)